War On Cookies War On Cookies

HAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

I saved this movie with a 5 when it was marked red and about to get blammed now it's on the front page! Ah the irony! As soon as I saw cookie monster and Bush I voted cause I was afraid it would dissapear before I got a chance! >:) Yes I have wierd taste but it was just to sweet not to save!

To the author: You are one lucky sunuvagun and a first time submitter to! Heh.

To Cookie monster : I will never call you Cucumber monster! Fuck sesame street for trying to change the name of an icon. Keep eating cookies and promoting obesity in children! You rule!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

You and your crew are geniuses.

This is fantastic, well thought out and unique. I don't usually review games because I don't always have the time to play them and feel my review would be unfair if I don't but this is so delightfully addictive and fun And I love Streets of Rage. Who can forget the little Skate kid who jumped on people heads and pounded their brains in! By the way thanks for reviewing my PM movie (alt account). You are a good guy for responding to all these reviews and it makes you a great author in my book because I know how it is to take the time to do such a thing. Keep up the good work --- and If I had money I would give you some through your paypal. Hahha!

Thanks for showing me that I am not the only one who responds to all of his reviews. Also I hope you have some more special or finishing moves in the sequel. Take care.

gavD responds:

Thankyou Dekathos!

The semi-sequel, End of Nightmares, is nearing Alpha stage - it's got a lot of the things that people miss in TTTS, such as jumping attacks and dashing, along with greatly streamlined controls.

Other project statuses for those interested (in no particular order):
1. Amoeba Amoeba - the artist has now got a job so is not working on the project very much, but a lot of the music and code design are complete. This one may take years to complete at this rate! I must confess to being fairly impatient with this one.
2. Pixelville Pensioners II - levels 1 and 2 are nearly completely finished in programming terms, and have some music from Samba Lucas and Davey J. Level 3 is not started and level 1 needs better graphics.
3. Rotting Onslaught *first announcement* - my first ever survival horror game has perhaps the most powerful engine I've designed yet - it's going to be great!
4. Cardiff Noir - an interactive film in the style of film noir, Blade Runner, et cetera, this will blend the photographed character style of TTTS with a powerful script written by a real film maker! I'm acting as producer and coder on this one.
5. End of Nightmares - nearing Alpha stage

Thanks again for your kind words, keep an eye on NG alphas in the next week or so and we might have the End of Nightmares alpha up online!

X-men Nude Trivia V.1 X-men Nude Trivia V.1

Attention this is Prof X I order you to get naked!

This was a good idea but I think you should fix some of the questions. Make them more specific. For instance you should put what are Rogue's mutant powers in the question about her mutant abbilities. Second, The question about who Kitty Pryde is close to... She is close to Logan and Storm. Maybe more so back in the day. She was very fond of Storm and kind of idolized her.

I remember how upset she was when Storm got a mowhawk after joining the Morlocks and afraid she was that Storm's personality was changing. :P I wish you would of given Shadowcat her blue costume, that's my favorite.

Also you're really trying to confuse me adding dancing to Kittys talents along with something she's not talented in in the same option, hense making it one of the wrong questions. Tricksy very tricksy.

Also who Nightcrawler's father is, was revealed, ;( rather poorly actually, in a new issue of X-men recently where the German Baron Wagner, Mystique was supposed to of had relations with when the story was first told back in X-Men Unlimited #4 actually was impotent and she really had sex with a demon instead called Azazel and claimed it was the Baron's child hence the last name, Wagner, I think. I know, sounds retarded... but that's what the X books are these days. ;(

Anyway I never heard of Mystique's extra daughter. Good job getting me on that one. Are they blood? If you just put that there because she was taking the shape of the girls real mother then I think it should be excluded. Mystique would have tons of kids if that was taken into account. The only one I was really stuck on was The White Queen. It appears I don't know enough about her.

Well then this game is cool, I gave it a 5 but I'm a comic book lover, so I'm biased. You know what would be funny, If you had Wolverine at the end of your next quiz and you have him say with a word bubble, "This one's for the ladies, bub!"

HAHAH! That would be hillarious. Well if you do that don't draw him naked. No one wants to see that. :D

ShifterGS responds:

night crawlers father is a demon??????!!?!?!?!

thats lame.

they should of made it an well known mutant or somen.

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Mr. Belding is evil. >:(

I would of reviewed this game earlier but I wanted to wait until I beat it a few times and it's damn addictive. The time just flew by.

Anyway where do I begin? O yeah. This is one seriously fucked up flash! But can you expect anything less from Jeremy? I don't know what was more demented the concept of Screetch giving Erqel head or the fact that after a while of playing I was pretty much desensitized to the idea that there was anything perverse at all going on! Kind of a scary prospect.

The only thing that bugged me was the cum splashing! Not because it was gross, hell as I said after some time I was to wrapped up in the game to care, It was because it got in my way and I couldn't see what I was doing! HAHAA Next time make a cum block button! I shall never think the same way about Saved by the Bell again! Thank you!

Again, this submission was one out of left field! I can never predict what you are going to do next! Keep it up! I'm going to watch Slater on Animal Planet now! Good luck on your next projects!

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

;( Wow. I've never given straight 10's before.

Why can't there be an overall score higher then 10?!

>:( Barclay's appearance alone deserves a 20. That character is so freaken' great. The way he's alway's picked on by the other officers just becuase he's not overconfident like they are. He's the Anti-Wesley.

In many ways the character you play in this game is simmiliar to him in that they both want Troi and Riker hates them. God! No wonder Jeremy's inspiration to this series was High school of the Apes. Maybe it was subliminal but life aboard TNG enterprize is a lot like High school.

I would of prefered the abbility to perform even greater violence towards Wesley then poking and smothering as he's about a million times more irritating then Riker. I should be able to get away with murdering him as well without losing. Unless maybe there is a way and I haven't figured it out yet. :)

I didn't get that statement ALF made about the Cadet not understanding Wesley's religion. Was it poking fun at Will Weaton maybe?? I don't know anything about him exept his webpage sucks.

HA! - ALF

Ahh though I still can't do everything in the game just yet. Can't get that drunken Obrien's codes to the Transporter. I'm bound to figure something out after the millionth try however. >:) Engage.

PS: I love Q!

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the lengthy review! The only code that works is "research" and I wanted to make more, but never did. You will get to meet an interesting familiar character in the research station. The religion part was just a poke at how Wesley might be a religious freak, mouthing off to anyone that abuses it. Barclay's appearance was brought on with Shawn from godfart.com. He wanted him in there, and we developed a way around it. Barclay is a cool character on the show!

High School Rise to Glory High School Rise to Glory

umm

Very Pico and very good. But after the test I right click the mouse then the mouse arrow dissapears and it becomes impossible to manuever. Also all my objectives seemed to be checked off and I didn't even get that far at that point. I tried it 3 times to make sure and it is still like that. >:( Which is wierd cause it looks like everyone else got farther then I did. Anyhow it is excellent for a first time submission and you should be proud. Never, Never, Never let anyones unconstructive reviews or emails on NG intimidate you. Most people don't even try when they first submit. You're way ahead of the game already especially when action scripting is concerned. I'll try to play this game again later maybe it will work next time. ;)

The Suspects The Suspects

Damn you Crabtree! Give me more time Bitch!

You know these are the few games on Newgrounds that I can't bare to put down until I've completed them. If there were an addiction score you'ld get over 10 from me! Thank you for submitting a new one to Newgrounds! I nearly forgot how disturbing that psycho suicide bomber was. :)

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

^________________^ ENGAGE

Thank you so much for putting up more stuff up! THIS IS SO GREAT! Better get into the Trek section and on the front page!! I'm gonna vote 10 every day because the score is to LOW! I only wish you could have made a scene where you can kick Wesley's ass. :) Hey there wouldn't happen to be anyway to avoid the date with Troi would there? I wanna get it on with Worf's girl instead. HEH HEH HE. KAPLAAAAAAAAH!!!

Darth Vader Soundboard Darth Vader Soundboard

Hey pretty cool.

Hmmm....After the billionth soundboard I think it's about time a section was made for them. Well it will probably happen eventually.

ANYWAY... I have a few things to say:

1) The sound labeled Emperor is a broken link.

2) You left out some of my favorite lines:

"If this is a counseler ship, where is the ambassador? Commander tear this ship apart until you've found those plans, and bring me the passengers. I want them alive!"

and "...Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

3) The "I am your father" line was cut far to short. "You know it in your heart to be true."

Heh heh. Sorry for being a pain in the ass. I seem to be making a habit of it lately. Thanks for making a splended soundboard, Vader hater. I have foreseen its creation as well. Check this site out if you do decide to add more:

There's alot of good ones on it but when it comes to Vader there all good lines. Thanks again.

VADER-HATER responds:

fanx for your feedback, and there is a soundboard section ...

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Hmmmm

let me ask you a question, Is it true what you said about Iraq not getting Newgrounds in there country? It would be sweet to see some Iraqis as Newgrounds members one day.